- 1 roll about 100 meters
- 0.6, 0.7, 0.8, 1 mm
- mm thick
- Material: Stretch Cord, Clear Nylon
- Color: Clear
- High Elasticity
How to use?
- Cut the cord into the size you want. Don't forget to leave some extra inches on each side to tie your knots
- Before you work with the cord, please stretch it first. Pulling on each side before stringing.
- At last, don't forget to knot your bracelet. The surgeon's knot is the most reliable knot for elastic bracelets. A surgeon's knot is a square knot (also known as a reef knot) with an extra loop through. The extra loop helps keep the knot from slipping.
- Beading, bracelet making, necklace making, phone strap
- Especially when you use seed beads, gemstone beads, glass beads